Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: viruses being sent to this list
From: "Brad Griffin" <b.griffin () cqu edu au>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 15:58:48 +1000

What does this tell us? Virii are getting out via the list; whether
they are being transmitted inadvertently or deliberately is
still open
to question...

Hi all

I've ranted on this thread offline and on, and I still would really like
to know what the issue is? Viruses run rampant every day all over the
planet through countless lists, exchanges, newsgroup postings etc. Some
are deliberately pushed out by miscreants, while others are self
propogated. Filter on the client side and fuggedaboudit maybe?

Cheers,
Brad