Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Cael's Corollary (was: viruses being sent to this list)
From: John Sage <jsage () finchhaven com>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 06:46:09 -0800

ha!

From: Cael Abal <lists2 () onryou com>
To: full-disclosure () lists netsys com
Subject: [Full-disclosure] Cael's Corollary (was: viruses being sent
 to this list)
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 08:27:55 -0500

Mark Challender wrote:

/* snip */

Thank you for giving me the opportunity to propose a new Corollary
to Godwin's Law:

As an online security related discussion progresses, the probability
of someone making an awkward comparison to the automotive industry
approaches one.

(I figured I couldn't possibly take us any further off-topic.)

I propose that, for extra zest, all analogies be made to firearms and
the gun industry.

Then we'd *really* get some threads going :-/

- John
--
"Mad cow? You'd be mad too, if someone was trying to eat you."