Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: SHUT UP
From: Maarten <fulldisc () ultratux org>
Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2004 22:44:44 +0100

On Wednesday 24 March 2004 19:38, Steve Marin wrote:
Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu wrote:

It's God's fault for putting the apple in the garden....  It's been
downhill ever since. :)

Well, since you brought it up, last time I checked God did not swist the
arm of Adam or Eve to eat the apple, so how could that be God's fault?
Man is the one that chooses to do the good thing or the bad....wrong
forum, yeah I know, but just had to say that....

So...  In the analogy, God would be the virus writer, the apple would be the
zipfile-with-a-password, and Eve... Eve just opens her inbox ;-)

Well.....  I must say...   yeah, it's a fitting analogy.  ;-)

Maarten