Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: People who ask support questions on FD
From: Ben Timby <asp () webexc com>
Date: Fri, 26 Mar 2004 14:58:34 -0500

I don't think you guys understand that MORTIS's request is a farse... See the "viruses being sent to this list" thread a few days back...

I found MORTIS's comment freakin' hilarious!

KUIJPERS Jimmy wrote:

I totally agree with you, and I find your message very polite where Mortis's message seems ridiculous to be on such a
demanding tone
of voice while he is in no position to demand anything, legally or socially.

And then the statement about updating the list charter. Ludicrous!

If any user of this mailing list wants to have certain content filtered out, let this be virusses or support questions
(bwhahaha)
then they should filter this out themselfs! And if they cannot do it they'd beter hope other people don't have the
support questions
filtered out...

Regards