Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Worm_Bagle.U analysis
From: Markus Koenig <markus.koenig () schrouse net>
Date: Sat, 27 Mar 2004 22:22:48 +0100

Hi,

On Sat, 27 Mar 2004 12:22:11 +0100
"Jason Miller" <jasonmiller1 () hotmail com> wrote:

Has anyone discovered a copy of the new Bagle/Beagle (WORM_BAGLE.U).
If so could you provide me with a download link or send a copy to
jasonmiller1 () hotmail com  I'm doing an analysis on all the
Bagle/Beagle variants.

 how do you do this? What is you normal procedure?
 Is anyone aware of a White Paper on analysing worms/virus?

 best regards
 Markus Koenig

--
I don't know why I did it, I don't know why I enjoyed it, and I don't know why I'll do it again.