Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: new internet explorer exploit (was new worm)
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Mon, 29 Mar 2004 19:52:42 -0500

On Mon, 29 Mar 2004 11:44:12 PST, Drew Copley <dcopley () eeye com>  said:

Yeah. It is a zero day worm, and it is very notable as such.

I can not recall a previous zero day worm. (AV is not my job, but I do
try and follow zero day.)

Hence, IE has birthed us the first zero day worm.

Has anybody offered the Microsoft dude who denied the existence of 0-days
some ketchup for his fried crow? ;)

  By Date           By Thread