Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Scary Question
From: roman.kunz () juliusbaer com
Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2004 16:08:26 +0100

certain waves or radio emissions

You'r more talking about a HERF (High Energy Radio Frequency). They are
great for remote killing an electronic device (wasn't this already
discussed in FD?).
but check this: www.voltsamps.com; they show how to build an 1kW HERF out
of a microwave. (HERF005)

PS: yes they used an EMP (not a HERF) in Oceans11

Hey hey

Can anyone say EMP? I'm no rocket scientist, but it is possible. Things
like
nuclear bombs emit a EMP blast, but that doesn't really matter since
everything gets toasted anyway. Google for it. I believe they used a
device
like this is the movie Ocean's Eleven.

This is not the right list for this.

Richard Spiers