Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: mydoom.c information
From: Frank Knobbe <frank () knobbe us>
Date: Mon, 08 Mar 2004 01:06:29 -0600

On Mon, 2004-03-08 at 01:01, m.mohr () laposte net wrote:
The problem with that is that there is no incrementing counter.  The
output never gets written to file, since nc sends data directly to stdout.
Which is why I had an 'x' variable in my loop - it conveniently increments
by one each iteration, thus generating a new filename.

Of course. My point was just that calling nc in a loop has the same
effect as the -L option. No need for patching and recompiling.

I didn't even see your line until just now. Looks like I just stated the
obvious... sorry. Your code is right on.

Cheers,
Frank

  By Date           By Thread