mailing list archives
hard drive protection
From: "Earl Keyser" <Earl.Keyser () wayzata k12 mn us>
Date: Mon, 01 Mar 2004 14:37:49 -0600
this is easy.
1. remove drive from computer
2. coat with mixture of 1 part plutonium, 1 part anthrax
3. using gloves, reinsert drive.
4. they may steal it once, but they won't steal it twice.
it's an old cattle ranch trick. tell 'em Tex sent ya.
Earl Keyser, Network Specialist
Wayzata Public Schools
"Unix IS user-friendly. It's just picky about who its friends are."
This message has been scanned for viruses, security issues and content by ISD#284, but could have been infected during
transmission. This message is intended for the address(es) only. Its content is privileged, confidential, or
otherwise protected from use, disclosure or dissemination. Please contact the sender and delete the message if
received in error.
Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
- hard drive protection Earl Keyser (Mar 01)