Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Meth and hacking?
From: madsaxon <madsaxon () direcway com>
Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 15:09:25 -0600

At 03:12 PM 3/10/2004 -0500, Scott Phelps wrote:

I coded an OS in assembly in 24 hours one time on Crystal Meth.

When I sobered up the next day I looked back at the code and realized it was
just the words "push" and "pop" over and over again in a 36 Meg text file.
The p button quit working on my keyboard the next day.

Oh, so *that's* where MSDOS came from...

;-)

m5x