Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Unsubscribe
From: "luc lafontan" <luc () lafontan com>
Date: Tue, 16 Mar 2004 23:29:17 -0500

Unsubscribe

Luc LaFontan
917-825-4076
luc () lafontan com

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com] On Behalf Of John Galt
Sent: Thursday, February 19, 2004 6:01 PM
To: Paul Schmehl
Cc: Email List: Full Disclosure
Subject: [SPAM] Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: Second critical mremap() bug found
in all Linux kernels

On Thu, 19 Feb 2004, Paul Schmehl wrote:

--On Thursday, February 19, 2004 2:52 PM +0000 Dave Howe
<DaveHowe () cmn sharp-uk co uk> wrote:

I thought that was *why* this list was formed - because Bugtraq's
new owners took the vunerability 'sploit/proof of concept database
offline....
or am I missing some deeper subtlety where you critisize action X by
a third party but privately do the same thing?

When did *that* happen?  You can still download exploit code from the
vulns db at Securityfocus.  IIRC, the list was started because bugtraq
was suppressing some posts, not because the vuln db was removed.  If
*that* were the case, wouldn't you expect to find a vuln db at fd?  Where
is it?

So how does this justify your attempted supression of exploits on this list?
Do you also want us to change your nappies (no pins on your widdle
bottom!) and give you your binkie while we tuck you in?

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html
Read it, live it, love it.

--
The Internet must be a medium for it is neither Rare nor Well done!