Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Is this a paypal scam?
From: jschmidt () buhler com
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 10:37:58 -0600

http://218.62.43.30/verify.html

Signed up for paypal 2 weeks ago, and then this came in the mail as a link
in a paypal looking html email asking me to confirm by entering my credit
card/account info.
I've only purchased 1 thing since signing up; it was from ebay from a
longtime seller with nearly 100% positive feedback, and I received the
equipment as expected.
If this is a scam, then maybe paypal has some employees passing new
account info outside the company.

-jamie-