Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia (was: RE: Re: Microsoft Security, baby steps ? )
From: madsaxon <madsaxon () direcway com>
Date: Thu, 18 Mar 2004 22:50:53 -0600

At 03:30 PM 3/19/2004 +1300, Nick FitzGerald wrote:

Because, from a rather cursory look at several such multiple mails,
_some_ of those braindead "I'll forward it to every address I can find
in the message headers even though it did not originate on-site" re-
posters only seem to do this with messages that have CC: headers.

Well, I suppose that makes a certain twisted sense, at least
in the context of braindead mailers, anyway.

m5x