Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: New Virus under way ... ...doh!
From: David Schultz <david () mcknightcompany com>
Date: Fri, 19 Mar 2004 11:54:54 -0500

I was typing too fast without brain engaged on my post. "Bloodhound packed"
is the NAV way of saying unknown virus, but as I just received other emails
from the list pointing out its origin is bagle/beagle, I will now go back to
lurking and being quiet.

Have a good weekend everyone.

DVS
--
"The best index to a person's character is a) how he treats people who can't
do him any good and b) how he treats people who can't fight back."

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

  By Date           By Thread