Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: pgp passphrase
From: Jim Richardson <warlock () eskimo com>
Date: Sat, 20 Mar 2004 09:26:24 -0800

On Sat, Mar 20, 2004 at 05:30:52PM +0530, Aditya, ALD [Aditya Lalit Deshmukh] wrote:

Key won't do them much good if they don't have my passphrase :)

cant the key be bruteforced in some kind of distributed fashion ? like
spam sending bot we could also have key brute forcing bots ....

dunno, I'd be willing to listen to evidence that it could, but put it
pretty low down on the list of things to worry about.

--
When the DM smiles, it's already too late.

  By Date           By Thread