Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: XP SP2 is out
From: Byron Copeland <nodialtone () comcast net>
Date: 21 Mar 2004 20:59:46 -0500

On Sun, 2004-03-21 at 20:40, Paul Schmehl wrote:
--On Monday, March 22, 2004 1:49 AM +0100 Niek Baakman
<niekbaakman () home nl> wrote:

Burton M. Strauss III wrote:

That "Technical Preview" is a Release Candidate, which they suggest you
NOT apply to production servers.

-----Burton
Last time I checked XP isn't a server OS :)

Tell ISS that.  They *require* Win2k/WinXP for their Internet Security
Scanner.  You *cannot* use a Win server OS.

True.  And tell me you can get 7.0 to scan anything without problems?

  By Date           By Thread