Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: RE: XP SP2 is out
From: Gary Flynn <flynngn () jmu edu>
Date: Sun, 21 Mar 2004 21:51:18 -0500

Paul Schmehl wrote:

--On Monday, March 22, 2004 1:49 AM +0100 Niek Baakman <niekbaakman () home nl> wrote:

Burton M. Strauss III wrote:

That "Technical Preview" is a Release Candidate, which they suggest you
NOT apply to production servers.

-----Burton

Last time I checked XP isn't a server OS :)

Tell ISS that. They *require* Win2k/WinXP for their Internet Security Scanner. You *cannot* use a Win server OS.

A scanner is not a server although I've been tempted. :)