Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: MSIE flaws: nested array sort() loop Stack overflow exception
From: Gadi Evron <ge () linuxbox org>
Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 17:58:27 +0200

Martin wrote:
I don't really think it's about teaching a lesson. If you don't like the way he handles things, you could set up a filter to ignore his e-mails. This way, you won't have to whine each and every time he sends security related material.

There is whining, and there is protesting. I strongly disagree with his methods, and I strongly disagree with his excuses. Further, I am offended by the name people such as him - a very bright guy with a ton of potential, who think the world owes them something and therefore can do whatever they like, give my profession.

As this is full-disclosure, and it is on-topic, I am well within my right to reply to any email, as well as you are within your right to ignore me.

        Gadi.