Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

overburning edit of molded cdroms feasible?
From: Saber Taylor <elven_org_backup () yahoo com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 16:35:40 -0800 (PST)

Scenario: chinese agent buys molded cdroms from stores
in Washington D.C. and overburns new data along the
same spiral with a specialized cdrom drive. Returns
the cdroms to the story which then re-shrinkwraps and
puts back on the shelf. 1.) Is this possible? 2.)
Could firmware automatically do a quick check for
this?

==== ignore this part, and do not leave in replies
====
Also, I require double-layered perpendicularly
polarized sunglasses within 2 years, from the
corporate welfare citizens. The first layer is always
active, the second layer is selectively activated via
electrical stimulus of sections.
==== end gobbles part ====

Thanks.

Psion () convoluted bbs us