Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

re; Suslix.B
From: Paul <onestepto () yahoo com au>
Date: Sun, 7 Nov 2004 11:43:05 +1100 (EST)

Thanks for the responses.  I wasn't able to take a copy of the malware to send for analysis/identification as I was
dealing with the client by phone.  He found the file Jim Duggan named & deleted it in Safe Mode.  AVG now reports the
machine as clean.

So, thanks Jim.

P.S.  I did ask the client to send me a copy of the file AVG reported as infected but that didn't happen.

one step at a time...