Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: MSIE src&name property disclosure
From: "Elia Florio" <eflorio () edmaster it>
Date: Mon, 8 Nov 2004 18:07:53 +0200

Common laws in IT-security:

I° Micro$oft bugs law :
"a bug is a bug only if found in competitor's software (or if it
could be used in any commercial report to show Windoze
better&stronger than other OSes)."

II° Micro$oft bugs law :
"Windoze has only bugs that M$ said it has; every other bug, found
by bad-and-evil-security-guys is not a bug."

III° Micro$oft bugs law :
"every bug discovered by others is only a windows update problem or
a missing feature of operating system which will be fixed in next
service pack"

IV° Micro$oft bugs law :
"if we found a bug by ourselves...we fix it in the darkness
and then erase programmers memories to avoid that they one day
could remember about it"

:)

Messaggio inviato da
Edizioni Master Webmail