Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [Full-Disclosure] Full-disclosure] Hotmail & Passport (.NET Accounts) Vulnerability
From: KF_lists <kf_lists () secnetops com>
Date: Tue, 09 Nov 2004 17:44:46 -0500

The last time I called Microsoft and tryed to report a security hole I was greeted by 1 moron, transfered to another who asked for $75 and then when I refused and asked to speak to his supervisor, he suggested that I use their security report web page... I wouldn't reccomend the phone route to anyone... its kind of aggravating.
-KF

then you can -easily- phone up
microsoft and make them aware and ask to be redirected to the security
team, or ask the switch board for the correct e-mail or the e-mail of
an employee.