Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.
From: Valdis.Kletnieks () vt edu
Date: Thu, 11 Nov 2004 12:59:36 -0500

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 10:50:14 EST, Exibar said:

Let me challenge YOU.  Prove that my vote did not count.  Show me absolute,
proof beyond a doubt that
my vote did not count.
  If you cannot prove that my vote did not count, then you STFU.

By that logic, we should ban all discussion of holes in any other software unless
there's proof that they're being widely exploited in the wild - if we find a
hole but it's not being exploited, it doesn't count, whether it's a voting
machine or a piece of Windows software.

What's wrong with that picture?

  By Date           By Thread