Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Unofficial Internet Explorer FRAME/IFRAME fix
From: Nick FitzGerald <nick () virus-l demon co uk>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 17:26:42 +1300

Thomas Rogg wrote:

<<snip>>
Any comments appreciated,

You told us everything useful/important about this except that it is
beg-ware.  According to your web page:

   Why do I need to donate?

   This is a fundraiser project. Installing the patch will require you
   to donate $2.50 via PayPal. This is an easy process and is
   integrated in the program's installation. It's for a good cause, my
   car broke down last week (on the 4th of November, 2004) and buying a
   new car (read: used) is currently financially impossible for me.

Regards,

Nick FitzGerald