Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

help: Fragroute
From: <jialc () mail netpower com cn>
Date: Fri, 12 Nov 2004 13:59:48 +0800

Now I want to use fragroute,but there is a problem.I know fragroute requires Libdnet and lipcap,and I have installed
both of them .I have successfully make a fragroute binary.However,when I run fragroute ,there is a error.It showed
"./fragroute: error while loading shared libraries: libdnet.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or
directory
"

My environment:Redhat 9.0 ,Libdnet1.8 ,fragroute 1.2

Sent via the WebMail system at mail.netpower.com.cn

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

  By Date           By Thread