Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.
From: Paul Schmehl <pauls () utdallas edu>
Date: Sun, 14 Nov 2004 00:02:15 -0600

--On Saturday, November 13, 2004 3:38 AM +0000 marklist () comcast net wrote:

Sorry list, I just couldn't resist......

*Electoral votes vs. Population [1]

State    Population Votes  Votes / M pop.
Alaska      648,818   3        4.624
Wyoming     501,242   3        5.985
Texas    22,118,509  34        1.537

I guess you must have missed that day in elementary
school when they covered this.  Pretty simple huh???

Are you happy that a Wyoming voter has 3.89 times the
political power you do????

Next time get your facts together before you post.

Every person's vote counts the same. Just because you don't comprehend the electoral college doesn't mean that a vote doesn't count.

Paul Schmehl (pauls () utdallas edu)
Adjunct Information Security Officer
The University of Texas at Dallas
AVIEN Founding Member