Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Bugtraq failure notice
From: "Berend-Jan Wever" <skylined () edup tudelft nl>
Date: Tue, 2 Nov 2004 01:49:12 +0100

ROFL:

----- Original Message -----
From: <MAILER-DAEMON () lists2 securityfocus com>
To: <skylined () edup tudelft nl>
Sent: Monday, November 01, 2004 19:27
Subject: failure notice

Hi. This is the qmail-send program at lists2.securityfocus.com.

<bugtraq () lists2 securityfocus com>:
ezmlm-reject: fatal: Sorry, a message part has an unacceptable MIME Content-Type: text/html (#5.2.3)

<--snip-->

<DUMMIES>
For all you guys that cannot setup their AV software right, you can =
download the attachment from one of the many mirrors of this list.
</DUMMIES>

<--snip-->

No exploit for bugtraq then, unless they download it from an fd mirror :P:p:P:P:p:p

Cheers,
SkyLined

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html