Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Eudora 6.2 attachment spoof
From: KF_lists <kf_lists () secnetops com>
Date: Mon, 29 Nov 2004 05:31:14 -0500

Professional responses like that *reaaaaaaaaaaaaally* make me wanna go out and pay for Eudora.

-KF

Steve Dorner wrote:
At 5:23 AM +1100 11/14/04, Paul Szabo wrote:

Some cases remain un-fixed, as Eudora developers know and admit privately.

We knew nothing of the kind, nor did we admit anything of the kind. You simply decided you wanted to interpret what I said to you that way.

Your issue is obscure and difficult to exploit in numerous ways. We will fix it, but we do not consider it urgent.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html