Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: OT: U.S. 2004 Election Fraud.
From: Dave Horsfall <dave () horsfall org>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 17:35:20 +1100 (EST)

On Mon, 15 Nov 2004, Pursell, Aaron CONTRACTOR wrote:

So move out of the country. Like someone said before, IF john kerry even had
the inclination that he could have one, you know they would have sued, and
vise versa, and to my current knowledge the ONLY talk of any of this is
right here on this message list, I have not seen it on TV, or the news
paper, I see it on websites, that you all keep posting, and I still don't
believe it.

You must not get around much.  I've seen it on three other lists, and
in Bruce Schneier's newsletter, and in news highlights in Australia.  I
think it was even mentioned in RISKS.

Closing your eyes to it won't make it go away, I'm afraid.

-- Dave