Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [in] Re: IE is just as safe as FireFox
From: Danny <nocmonkey () gmail com>
Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 11:59:13 -0500

On Tue, 16 Nov 2004 10:33:26 -0600, Todd Towles
<toddtowles () brookshires com> wrote:
It doesn't....I was responding to another off-topic message. But they
again, how many messages on FD same on topic for more than 10 messages.
=)

Fair enough

Who do you think posted the original "IE is just as safe as FireFox"
message? ;)

I am too lazy to.

So what did you message add to the subject? Other than telling me it was
OT..which is given.

Hopefully an end or a start of a new thread. :) This will be my last
OT post on this subject.

...D