Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Mailfilters or how I learned to stop worrying and love the n00bs.
From: "Berend-Jan Wever" <skylined () edup tudelft nl>
Date: Wed, 17 Nov 2004 15:58:32 +0100

Hey, I just heard of a really cool new technology called mail-filters!
It works like this:

1) You set up a rule to filter out everything you don't want to read (for instance where the topic contains "election
fraud").
2) Go make some coffee, smoke a cigarette, code an exploit, whatever you want to do with all the free time you now have!

Turns out it's not new AT ALL! Every decent mailclient has been supporting it for years!! Is that cool or what !?
You can even set a filter for specific people (for instance where the from line contains "Berend-Jan Wever"), so you
won't have to read anything I ever send to any list again!

Cheers,
SkyLined