Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: IE is just as safe as FireFox
From: Raoul Nakhmanson-Kulish <raoul () elforsoft com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 19:50:50 +0300

Hello, Danny!

So when you run the Firefox setup/installer, do you direct the
installation to \\server\firefox, and then once installed, you modify
only the two files Stuart Fox mentions?
Read my first message in this topic. I don't run Firefox installer at
all, on both workstation and server. I download a zipped Firefox and
unpack it to server share, edit a configuration JS files, then create a
shortcut to firefox.exe on user's desktop/quicklaunch.

--
Best regards,
Raoul Nakhmanson-Kulish