Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Re: controversial shadowcrew site hacked by secret service?
From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Thu, 18 Nov 2004 13:09:28 -0600

But they do own them..lol Seriously..

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com] On Behalf Of n3td3v
Sent: Thursday, November 18, 2004 10:03 AM
To: full-disclosure () lists netsys com
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Re: controversial shadowcrew
site hacked by secret service?

Ok, so it was the secret service who put a new homepage up,
but have the secret service done this before with other
sites, or is this the first time?

I wish they wouldn't do it in future, its looks too "we own
you" kid behaviour.

Thanks,n3td3v

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html