Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Re: Airport x-ray software creating images of phantom weapons?
From: Adam Jacob Muller <adam () gotlinux us>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2004 21:05:32 -0500

Rot 13 may not be strong but rot12 is. I once posted a string that I only rotated 12 chars to my blog and it took a month before anyone figured it out.... that probably says more about the iq of the people reading my blog than the security of rot13.

Adam

Where is it written in the Constitution, in what article or section is it contained, that you may take children from their parents and parents from their children, and compel them to fight the battles of any war in which the folly and wickedness of the government may engage itself? Under what concealment has this power lain hidden, which now for the first time comes forth, with a tremendous and baleful aspect, to trample down and destroy the dearest right of personal liberty? Who will show me any Constitutional injunction which makes it the duty of the American people to surrender everything valuable in life, and even life, itself, whenever the purposes of an ambitious and mischievous government may require it? . . . A free government with an uncontrolled power of military conscription is the most ridiculous and abominable contradiction and nonsense that ever entered into the heads of men.
-Daniel Webster

Maybe it'll get leaked on the net and we'll find out they use a hard
coded DES key that I could crack with my casio watch ;)

No, ROT13 is way leet strong crypto as long as nobody knows it, as
Skylarov found out... ;)