Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: GWB.COM - Wassupwitdat?
From: Eric Scher <ericscher () mac com>
Date: Fri, 29 Oct 2004 16:36:35 -0400

Want to view www.georgewbush.com from outside the US? You can't: Access
denied. This "security" measure (!?) can easily be avoided using a proxy in
the US or any anonymous surfing website though.

So, what is it he doesn't want anyone from outside the US to read ?

I don't want to ruin anyone's fun by throwing logic on this subject, but if I were a betting man; I'd say that the
Republican Party has decided they don't need to pay for bandwidth to serve non-voters.

Occam's Razor folks...  It still works.

EricTheBald