Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: real spam from secure () microsoft com ?
From: Feher Tamas <etomcat () freemail hu>
Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 14:26:37 +0200 (CEST)

Microsoft Security Response Center has generated a new PGP key

looks like spam from secure () microsoft com ... lamers.

Dear Georgi,

Your attitude towards M$ reminds me of an old joke told by a
late hungarian humorist:

The hare walks in the forest. There comes the wolf and the bear.
They say let's beat up that rabbit.
- But for what reason?
- If he wears a hat, we'll kick him and if he doesn't, we'll
beat him.

So they go to the hare and see he has no hat, so they beat
him badly.

Next day the hare appears again.
The wolf say let's beat him up one more time.
- But for what reason?
- Ask him for a cigarette, if he gives you one without a
filter, we'll knock him out, if he gives you one with a
filter, we will beat him even harder.

So they surround the rabbit and tap him for a cig.
- Would you like a filter cigarette or an unfiltered one, sirs?
- Look 'da motherfucker has no hat!

Bang...

Sincerely: Tamas Feher.