Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Paranid ramblings - what's the deal? Bounded variables aren't?
From: "Byron L. Sonne" <blsonne () rogers com>
Date: Wed, 06 Oct 2004 22:04:06 -0400

Yeah, I get this too. (In fact I wrote to the list about it as well,
including to the moderator quite some time ago.) I've simply setup a
filter to auto-delete it (among the 30 other "Out of office" replies,
dead email addresses, and auto-responders).

Or we could do what any sensible moderator would do: send a test message to the list specifying that NO ONE IS TO REPLY TO IT. And then we unsubscribe everyone that does reply. Problem solved!