Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Symantec Security Report 1V
From: "RandallM" <randallm () fidmail com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 2004 18:15:19 -0500

http://www.securityfocus.com/columnists/271

Very interesting and yet kinda scarry! Symantec gave their view on the trend
of internet attacks. I'd be very interested on the views from this list.
There is one area that is starting to concern me at my place of employment
and that is IM's. I delete them and the next day they're back. What I need
is some POC to show the bosses concerning the vulnerabilities associated
with them. Which I believe is a trend that will increase greatly.

thank you
Randall M

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html