Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Hacking into private files, my credit card purchases, personal correspondence or anything that is mine is trespassing and criminal.
From: Micheal Espinola Jr <michealespinola () gmail com>
Date: Fri, 8 Oct 2004 11:45:42 -0400

I beg to differ.  This is not public domain.  This is something we all
pay for and have a vested interest in.

The days of the 'wild west' are over.  There is a new sheriff in town.
 Because of stupid script kiddies and black hat assholes, things are
going to change whether you like it or not - whether you agree with it
or not.