Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [SPAM] Re: Re: Jkuperus <jkuperus () planet nl>
From: Hugo van der Kooij <hvdkooij () vanderkooij org>
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 19:49:04 +0200 (CEST)

On Sat, 9 Oct 2004, Vince Able wrote:

Can anyone tell me why this idiot keeps trying to send the group kiddies script worms/viruses.
Why doesn't the moderators remove this losers account.

If you had bothered to read the Received: headers you would know it was
quite likely (>99.9%) not from Mr. Kuperus. The network operator from
which the original infection originated was informed of the infected
machine on their network.

Hugo.

--
                Don't meddle in the affairs of magicians,
                for they are subtle and quick to anger.