Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Reverse Engineering the First Pocket PC Trojan Tutorial
From: "contact () airscanner com" <contact () airscanner com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 2004 14:42:09 -0400

Reverse Engineering the First Pocket PC Trojan

Airscanner Corp. has published a new tutorial on "Reverse Engineering the First Pocket PC Trojan":

http://www.informit.com/articles/article.asp?p=340544

This tutorial shows you how to reverse engineer a new example of Windows Mobile malware - step by step. We include our methods for background research and even include a fully annotated IDA disassembly of the ARM binary. We hope that this tutorial will inspire others to enter the exciting field of reverse engineering embedded malware.

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html

  By Date           By Thread