Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: [SPAM] Nessus experience
From: <zeleni () yahoo com>
Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 17:30:14 -0700 (PDT)

You really should give the Authors credit they
disserve and not just plagiarise their work.

http://en.thinkexist.com/quotation/do_not_meddle_in_the_affairs_of_wizards-for_they/152166.html

As for the post you replied to. I think its pretty
valid to be posting it here. (Opinions are like
a**holes, everyone has got one)

Regards,