Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Google Desktop Search
From: "yahoo () localhost" <xploitable () gmail com>
Date: Sat, 16 Oct 2004 22:54:40 +0100

Yahoo! is the lamest network online corp wise. The queuing up of
security reports and the priority of them is all wrong, me thinks they
are a tad under staffed....

I can access admin areaz of Yahoo!, I have various screenshots to prove it.

I gave up contacting Yahoo! after they failed to be polite and reply
to people trying to help them, to avoid script kidz getting near.

Been keeping an eye on Yahoo! most of my online life..

I know the place inside out and upside down. :-)