Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Windows Time Synchronization - Best Practices
From: "Keith Pachulski" <keithp () corp ptd net>
Date: Tue, 19 Oct 2004 14:47:07 -0400

google is your friend

http://www.cisco.com/en/US/tech/tk869/tk769/technologies_white_paper09186a0080117070.shtml

-----Original Message-----
From: Bernardo Santos Wernesback [mailto:bernardo () ish com br]
Sent: Tuesday, October 19, 2004 1:39 PM
To: Richard Stevens; full-disclosure () lists netsys com
Subject: RES: [Full-disclosure] Windows Time Synchronization - Best Practices

If you felt this was off topic then why didn't you simply ignore the message and trash it instead of wasting your
precious time to criticize.

I am sorry for the way this sounds but everything would be much better if people just tried to help one another instead
of arguing if something should have been posted elsewhere.

  _____