Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by aHartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu? - OT
From: "Gregh" <chows () ozemail com au>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 13:54:42 +1000

----- Original Message -----
From: "J.A. Terranson" <measl () mfn org>
To: "Gregh" <chows () ozemail com au>
Cc: <full-disclosure () netsys com>
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 1:36 PM
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by aHartInterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

On Thu, 21 Oct 2004, Gregh wrote:

Personally, I find it absurd that I can report a valid possible problem
and have a twit go off at me but reports on elections that don't really
concern people not in America don't rate a mention.

(yes, this is yet another off topic reply)

FYI: This election *does* matter to people not in America.

FYI - I know a lot of Americans FEEL that way but FYI once more, it isn't true to most people in the world.

Please - can we take this OFF list now? Thanks.

Greg.