Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

RE: Will a vote for John Kerry be counted by a Hart InterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?
From: "Todd Towles" <toddtowles () brookshires com>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 2004 16:09:25 -0500

I second that, do we hear a third?

-----Original Message-----
From: full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com
[mailto:full-disclosure-admin () lists netsys com] On Behalf Of KF_lists
Sent: Thursday, October 21, 2004 1:36 PM
To: <Full-disclosure () netsys com> <Full-disclosure () netsys com>
Subject: Re: [Full-disclosure] Will a vote for John Kerry be
counted by a Hart InterCivic eSlate3000 in Honolulu?

Support Apathy! I don't give a shit... do you?

Until you are debating over who has the best malloc()
ninjitsu technique or which on of them can exploit a shatter
attack, QUIT discussing the candidates!

-KF

The question comes to mind... why oh why did you cast your
vote for
Kerry?
I guess you want the US to be policed and governed by the UN.  I
guess  you want someone in office that can't make up his
mind about
anything.  I guess you want someone in office that will start to
shred the Constitution piece by piece and change it bit by
bit until
it reads like the Heinz Ketchup bottle ingrediants.

  But, it's your vote, you can vote for anyone that you wish, I'll
defend that right to the end, even if Kerry wants to take
it away....

  My vote will be PROUDLY cast for Bush, just like it was
4 years ago.

  Exibar

Full-Disclosure - We believe in it.
Charter: http://lists.netsys.com/full-disclosure-charter.html