Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: linux bugs (survival stories)?
From: pageexec () freemail hu
Date: Wed, 13 Apr 2005 17:51:17 +0100

Although it's still possible to do the whole mmap()/mprotect() thing to
*still* get an executable, I'd classify it as "some thought and skill
required" as opposed to "type this command line".  It's not almost-impossible,
but I'd rate it a notch above "trivial"....

you mean, until someone writes a tool that automates the whole
process to become as simple as "type this command line"?