Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FIXED CODE - IIS 6 Remote Buffer Overflow Exploit(was broken)
From: Joachim Schipper <j.schipper () math uu nl>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 12:48:36 +0200

On Thu, Apr 21, 2005 at 04:32:39AM -0500, Ed Carp wrote:
Javi Polo wrote:

On Apr/20/2005, Day Jay wrote:

You are wrong again, it's "Smashing the Stick" you
moron. Not smashing the stack. Ask anyone here!
Man, you are such a newbie. Get a clue and stop trying
to say the sweet code is a backdoor just because you
don't know how to compile software properly. You're
nothing but a newbie wanna be C programmer with a dick
in his ass and a lack of hacking skills.

Should this list be moderated?

it's starting to be a pile of shit ... :/

Starting??  It always has - 90% of the messages here are pure bullshit.
Fortunately, there is 10% pure gold here, which is the *only* reason why
I'm still here, and I suspect that goes for a lot of other people here.

The juvenile wanna-be crackers who post here so much like to use profanity
to pump themselves up - to compensate for their lack of technical skills,
no doubt.  "Gee, I'm a real *man* because I can spin a clever put-down and
use as much profanity as possible..."

How incredibly lame.

Hey, don't be too harsh on the list - most is useful, and the rest
provides comic relief. ;-)

                Joachim