Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: FIXED CODE - IIS 6 Remote Buffer OverflowExploit(was broken)
From: Ron DuFresne <dufresne () winternet com>
Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2005 17:17:36 -0500 (CDT)

On Thu, 21 Apr 2005, bkfsec wrote:

Day Jay wrote:

I think it's a whole lot of trouble to the newbie
beginners who probably ran it the first time.

Lamers. Heh.

I haven't seen any evidence as of yet that anyone ran this code on a
segment connected to the network (seeing as I haven't seen any passwd or
shadow files posted to the list...) indicating that most people probably
ran it (if anyone ran it at all) from test machines.

                      -Barry

Barry,

waste not your time jj, or dj or whatever is not worth the effort.  they
have a early history with the list and all dating back to the phracker
crew on efnet and this lists early days, never contributing much worth
reading or considering.  and taken from recent posts and comments are
likely the type tp kick crutches out from under handicapped folks and the
like.  Do as the rest of us tend to and add em to yer procmail filters to
dead end em, why even waste the time hitting delete?

Thanks,

Ron DuFresne
--
"Sometimes you get the blues because your baby leaves you. Sometimes you get'em
'cause she comes back." --B.B. King

OK, so you're a Ph.D.  Just don't touch anything.