Home page logo
/

fulldisclosure logo Full Disclosure mailing list archives

Re: Administrivia: List Compromised due to Mailman Vulnerability
From: John Cartwright <johnc () grok org uk>
Date: Thu, 10 Feb 2005 14:33:45 +0000

On Wed, Feb 09, 2005 at 08:57:08PM +0100, Florian Weimer wrote:

Recent Mailman versions from CVS contain a script to reset all
passwords.

Hi

Thanks for the information, I wasn't aware of this facility.

I have now reset all member passwords, expect reminders in your
inboxes in the near future. Passwords should be changed from the
auto-generated ones at members' earliest convenience.

Cheers
- John